SIZE: BOYS ONE SIZE FITS ALL
NEW WITH TAGS
COLOR IS BLACK
I spotted this ebay auction last night while searching for a new winter hat. Something tells me this isn't an official Warner Brothers release. I myself have an obsession with symmetry, but that doesn't give me the right to tell 4 Teenage Mutant Turtles with lethal weapons that they are hereby relieved of their Ninja duties. I was tempted to bid anyway (they're only asking $0.99) thinking it may be a mistake and a future collector's item, but I'm quite sure it's a homemade and therefore, completely worthless.
On the other hand, it's possible that this was a hat abandoned by a disgruntled employee of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Turkey Inc. at the doorstep of Warner Brothers Studios, and just like Splinter adopted the 4 young Turtles, kshanks18 took the beanie in as his own and prepared it for the world. Kshanks18, not trained in the ways of Ninjitsu, still tried to be a good sensei and gave the cap a well-rounded education in the Martial Arts. Thus were born, the Teenage Mutant Martial-Art Turtles.Ultimately, I decided to buy a different hat, so kshanks18 will not get to experience what I consider the Coolest Ebay Feedback In The History of Ebay Feedback That Gets Fed Back Via Ebay Feeback:
- Seller must be a Wizard. Transaction was magical. A+++ x A++++++ = A++++++++++++
- Supermegaultrafast. I would give you 18 hundred thousand stars if I could
- Item came awesomely fast in awesomely good condition. A++++++++++wesome Ebayer.
- The superproduct arrived superfast. Eraserhead21 is a super-ebayer. Superduper!!
- Thanks for bundling this set together. I love you.
- CD arrived quickly and in perfect condition. you rock the casbah.
- Good price and good shipping time! good! happy! buy! buy! buy!
- Fantastic transaction. A Plus Times Infinity. Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Received DVD very very very very very very very very very very very very quickly
Until then, watch this TMNT animation. It gets really weird towards the end.