September 9, 2009

Haywire the Puppy

Unless teh_Beauty decides to post pictures of her little one, this could potentially be the most adorable BatR entry ever. I know it's been quiet here lately, but I had a minor flash of inspiration during a corporate town hall meeting in our building late last week. After setting up the A/V for the meeting, I didn't have much to do other than sit there and monitor levels. I took the opportunity to do a little bored-gami with two wire ties and came up with something that resembled a black puppy. When the room finally emptied, I busted out Macro Mode and took some snapshots of my new micro-canine friend.

Haywire the Puppy


Standing Up Against Coffee Culture


Phono Tug o' War


The Consequences of Roughhousing


Caught Green-Handed

Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence


Winding Down for Nap Time

That's all I've got for now, but Haywire will be back again someday. I've got a lot of music-related posts in the works. Maybe an MTV Awards liveblog/tweet on Sunday?

3 comments:

crAsh said...

Love it - reminds me of all the little figures I made of paperclips during my high school classes ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Rory!

Mork, from Charlestown said...

Awwwww!