February 3, 2011

RPM Challenge 2011 - Day 3

I came home and unsheathed the guitar for the first time in a few months since I bought a bunch of Ozzy Osbourne mp3s and drunkenly jammed along. I picked up the Yamaha and immediately locked on to a weird chord that I really dug (chorderator.com says it might be called a D#maj7no5/D), then ran for a recording device. I grabbed my new work laptop, which is equipped with a webcam, but couldn't figure out how to work the damn thing.

Fortunately, the RoBeastress came home at that moment and put a stop to my struggle by locating the software online. I banged out the song for a while and I'm pretty happy with all the parts I've come up with. It's still a little sloppy, but I'm extremely happy that I'm still able to come up with shit in a hurry. I know I said I wouldn't be putting up any Tubes this year, but I'm a liar all around. No lyrics or ideas for this one, but I've temporarily entitled it "Another Knight Rider Storms the Bus" due to the fact that the basslines to the Knight Rider Theme Song and "Another One Rides the Bus" fit in the chorus.



If this isn't synched up at all, blame YouTube. It was fine when I uploaded it.

No comments: