October 12, 2009

Lady Gaga, Papa Rollie

I know I've been neglecting this blog in favor of videoblogging on my band blog (plowingmudforever.blogspot.com), but blog blog bloggedy blog. I've discovered that I still really enjoy editing audio and video, and still take a very long, obsessive time to do it. And on top of that, I use a shitty program that constantly crashes! (F. U., Windows Movie Crasher)

I took a little break from recording band crap and decided to practice my funnies on Lady Gaga instead. I sure cracked myself up, but I think some of the stuff I put together is too obscure/fast-paced/lame-0 for others to share in the chuckle. Whatever. YouTube is filled with shitmouths that think they're funny but aren't. I'll just be adding to the pile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, just use final cut. It's easy and fun editing on that garbage.

Your pal,

Dstortion

teh Beauty said...

I love the fighter plane flying out of goatse. Win.

Sarah Roxanne Shields said...

Thank for throwing in:
1) peppe roni!
and
2) crying Dawson

Well done.