August 27, 2008

Fugazi Covers Album Listening Party to benefit AIDS/HIV Charity

To make a long story short, my band Plowing Mud Forever contributed a track for a Fugazi covers album, the proceeds of which are going to an AIDS/HIV Charity called Braking The Cycle. There is a CD Release Party coming up on Sept. 9th in NYC. There will be performances, raffles, and a chance to pick up the album at half-price. I hope to see you there.


(PLEASE REPOST!)

Fugazi Covers Project Release Party
Tuesday, Sept. 9th, 7:30 doors, 21+
@ the Delancey
168 Delancey St.
$10 cover - all proceeds to charity
performances by Gold Streets and Cholo
drink specials and roof BBQ courtesy of the Delancey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I wish I could be there, but I will be busy here in AA

Giovanni Deldio said...

Very cool, bro! \m/\m/