April 8, 2008

Sickie Poo


Look I'm posting even though I am sick and want to die. I really don't want to die. I just want to say goodbye to all my many lungbabies and wish them a happy sojourn in HELL. I also want this contraption the lovely lady in the picture is wearing. I need it. I've been through 2 boxes of tissues and thrown up thrice just from the infected mucous because my body DOES NOT WANT. Oh, was that TMI? I don't care. All I have left to share with you is my snots. I could do a dissertation on the many colours (oooh a British spelling) and consistencies of teh snotz. I has the viral flu. I think it's a plot to steal my kingdom. Please send gatorade and a million dollars. Thanks.

Oh, and if you see Sven...tell him he's to scrub my bathroom with his toothbrush, or when I'm well, he'll get the hose again. Don't believe his tears; he loves it.

No comments: