June 13, 2008

Raiders of the Lost R. Kelly

Chuck Creekmur, CEO of the news site allhiphop.com is quoted in USA Today today (I love doing that "USA Today today" day-to-day) saying "Somebody gets accused, and they record a ton of product so that things can keep coming out even when they're locked up. R. KELLY has shown that work ethic and seems to have a Midas touch."

By "Midas touch," are we talking about GOLDEN SHOWERS? Huh, Chuck? Creekmur? CEO of the news site allhiphop dot com?

Speaking of fetishes, famous people, and wetness, today I found a website/blog called CelebritySweating.com. There's an awesome picture of Liam Neeson crotch-sweating (or possibly pissing himself?). I was going to throw in some quotes from Nell here, but I don't know how to spell any of that fucking jibberish. Chickabee.

My pits are sweating as we speak, but I'm not uploading any pictures of them (sorry to everyone that may have stumbled on to this site looking for salty Hollywood bodies). My body is all confuzzled right now. I got about 3 hours sleep last night, as I have every night this week. I don't even have caffeine to blame this time. It's pure adrenaline/anxiety. I stayed up until 2:30 last night TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET. Cleaning it, that is. I was at work from 7:30 am until 8:30 pm. I had a workout break (and plenty of work outbreaks) somewhere in there too. But I got home and I still had so much ridiculous energy that I just started tearing shit apart in the closet.

This morning, my mind is still quite fired up. And it's not like I'm running around on fumes either. I am totally cognizant of every synapse in my cerebral cortex. I kicked a lot of ass playing Scramble this morning. And I had a breakthrough on the commute to work regarding a musical project on which I'm working. And I'm blogging again too! Granted, I have 50 Firefux tabs opened right now, so I'm being fired off in a million directions at once. Or maybe just 50. Still, the point here is my brain is at its peak in activity and creativity when I am high on caffeine or sleep deprivation. I don't know how I feel about that. I would like to think that I'm a creative person normally, but I'm so much more prolific otherwise.

Who fucking cares though?!

***PISSES self***

Maybe I'll go write Chuck Creekmur, CEO of allhiphop.com a letter pretending to be an incensed R. Kelly fan. Or maybe I actually am and incensed R. Kelly fan. After all, I do own 22 chapters of his Closet saga...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen.... if you're gonna piss yourself... at least invite over the kinky friends and let them enjoy the ride!!

And sleep deprivation can do such wonderful things.....