May 1, 2009

MOST AGES SHOW

I'm considering going to a Marnie Stern/Tera Melos show in Brooklyn this coming Sunday night, which is being advertised as ALL AGES. But I read the fine print:
This event is 3 and over. Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 3 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.

Will Call orders may ONLY be claimed upon entry to the venue by the purchaser. Please have the credit card you used for purchase available to claim your order. No Exceptions. All shows 21 and over unless otherwise stated. This show is ALL AGES.

Those damn dirty liars! I tell you what, if I see a 2-year old with a 3+ fake ID, I'm gonna rat that little bastard out. Fucking break up my party.

Holy shit look at this shirt!




No comments: