May 14, 2009

Comeuppance(mesometime)

My Verizon frustration continues. I'm trying to get an employee discount from Verizon Wireless because the company I work for (Cockring Warehouse) has some kind of deal with them. I've been working for the company for 4 months now, but this is the first I've heard about it. I'm told that it takes 1-2 months to process this request (WHAT THE WTF?), so I'm in a hurry to get it started AS SOON AS ASAP.

So I hit the Verizon site. Then I try through my company's HR portal. Then I try through the link that Verizon's customer service gave me. I am met with error after error every fucking time I try to register my information electronically on America's Most Reliable Network's website. I can't tell you how many times a day I sit in front of my computer monitor and give it the big Finger.

It turns out the ghost in the VZ shell has been counting, and is taking responsibility for 4 of those times:


I do appreciate the response Verizon Bot, but it's too little too late. I am now faxing in my registration to your human handlers. I hope they RSVP S'IL VOUS PLAIT.

1 comment:

kcw said...

Our discount is email based. put your email address in, checks the ending of it. Sends you an email, you click the link, and bam you're done.